Tuesday 22 February 2011

Something about the movies.

          Today I want to talk about movies and their influence on people’s lives. Personally, I feel that the movies become part of  people’s lives nowadays.Moreover, the film industry offers us different types of movies, and you can easily choose according to your personal taste.  Of course, not every single person are fond of movies, but in general lots of people like them, or watch them from time to time.

           I really like watching movies, especially good ones, I mean with the capturing topics and good actors playing. Of course I don’t spend all my free time on watching  them, but if I have nothing to do and I know some movies that I want to watch I will spend my time on it. I think that if the movie is really good you will never think that you just waste your time watching it. Some movies will make you think about different important things in your life, for instance, there are such movies as Schindler’s list or The Shawshank Redemption. Some movies will terrify you totally such as The Ring, which I think the scariest movie ever (the Japanese version), some of them will make you laugh or cry,some of them are really very strange such as Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. In other words if the movie is really very good it will never let you half-hearted.             

          One of my favorites movies is The Silence of the Lambs. I think that it is one of the best movies ever. It captures you from the very beginning because of the interesting storyline and gorgeous actors playing. It is the best example of how the real thriller should look like. If you didn’t watch this movie yet, I highly recommended it to you.

 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you said, movie is one of the best invention in the 21th centry. I am one of the movie lovers. It would be too boring if my life is without movies. I like horror movies best. Actually, I started this hobby when I (maybe) was in middle school. I prefer Asian horror movies because I do not like bloody(Wstern horror movies are too bloody). And I like the supernature best. I believe there are ghost in the world and we are in different space. I have seen lots of movies, such as The Ring, The Grudge, The Slience Hill and so on. I found that now, the Thai horror movies become better an better. Some are really scary; some are pretty moving; some are so funny. What's more, movies did inflounce me sometime. When I was in high scholl, I strongly wanted to be a lawyer because a movie about some lawyers. I applied 2 law universities. It must be a joking. I were pretty poor at English and I enrolled in a law unversity but my major is English. How funny!

    ReplyDelete