Saturday 5 February 2011

First month in Riverside.

It is almost one month since I have come here,to Riverside. This month was full of differnent, interesting events, so it was totally amazing.:)) First, I like the Riverside, California. I think it is very nice, hospitable town, which is situated in amazing,sunny state California:)) Just yesterday I have been in the Riverside downtown, I think it is very beautiful, quite place with a lot of interesting places to visit:))
First,I like the classes in Extension. In the beginning, it was a little bit difficult because of the different in language) But the teachers were very friendly and kind, and it was obvious that they are always ready to help you if you have some difficulties. Also,I have met many people from all over the world, have a lot of friends:)))))
Of course,being in California and do not visit all of its fascinating sights just immpossible. For example, last week I have been in the Universal Studios. Personally, I feel that this place is one of the interesting sights to visit, especially, if you like movies and things which connected with the motion picture industry. This place is full of different entertainment places, for instance, I like the House of  Horror and the Mummy. It is very fun, especially when you are sitting next to your friend who is totally scared of different roller-coasters. Also king kong tour was very nice, you could figure out a lot of interesting things about the process of making movies. So,if you still do not visit this place I think you should go there when you have free time. I am sure you will have a lot of fun:))))))))

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gulzhan ,

    When I read youre blog I I was remembering the first month in California. As you I believe Riverside is nice city because the nice people,The cold is less worse than any other city, It is also boring after the first month, so you can focus on the study and evry thing exiting are around the city, such as Las vegas, Los Angles and other city. Moreover, there are a great Italian restaurant and a nice coffe shope. it was fun, I like those days. Certainly I share with you the view from where the difficulty of classes this quarter, but believe that this is helpful for us to develop ourselves in the English language. Furthermore, I went to the Universal Studios for tow times and it was magnificent Three dimensions games and frightening rooms in the halloween. As you I went to Horror and the Mummy and I it, but I sat next to crazy friends instead of scared people, which probably I like more.
    I think you should visit six flag next time if you like intresting games or visit cities around like San diego.

    Last but not least, I'm sure you will like California which I believe is the best state in America in weather and for having fun.

    Finally, I liked your blog It looks like you wrote with great enthusiasm and a smile because of the many smiles ;)
    And I wish you liked youre next month.

    take care and have fun.

    Ryan.

    ReplyDelete